>A paper adds that Laura Silsby, the leader of the U.S. missionaries, had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. 
> it reported that while the Americans claimed to be on a humanitarian mission, “it transcended that the children were not orphans” 
> (From AFP: Judge Bernard Saint-vil, who is handling the case, allowed them to leave the country without bail, according to their lawyer Aviol Fleurant. But Saint-vil wants to question two other missionaries — group leader Laura Silsby and her confidante Charisa Coulter — “because they were in Haiti before the earthquake,” Fleurant added.) 
> “because they were in Haiti before the earthquake,” Fleurant added. 
RIGHT HERE FOLKS
FORWARDED FROM HUMA ABEDIN TO HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
>One of Clinton’s first tasks in Haiti, however, >was to put out
>the fire of a child abduction scandal involving >American citizens.44
From Clinton emails. someone x-ref to FBI.
Literally pricing out how much it costs to move the children wtf!
Directors: Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter
Interim D.R. Address: Cabarete, DR Permanent DR Address: Playa Magante, DR
U.S. Address: 1577 N. Linder Rd Kuna, ID 83634
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05766639 Date: 08/31/2015
• For God to guide us to the children He wants us to bring to NLCR and for their physical,
emotional and spiritual healing
Donation Requests: Funds or Supplies as outlined below
Rescue Mission in Haiti
• RI Flights for the NLCR/CVBC team: $400/each from Las Vegas to Santo Domingo, $220
from Boise to Las Vegas
• Transportation of the Children: $1800 to charter a bus in the DR to bring 100 children
to safety in the DR
• Food: during transport of the children —protein bars, pediasure, formula,
• Water: will need to buy in Santo Domingo, DR before heading into Haiti
Upon arrival to NLCR in DR
• Food/Water: $/week dependent on number of children
• Medical Supplies: Deworming medication, Anti-Diarrhea meds, Antibiotic ointments,
splints, bandages, antiseptic wipes, hand santizers, disposable gloves, children’s tylenol
• Hygiene: disposable diapers, pull-ups, wipes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
• Bedding: lightweight blankets & sheets for 45 full size beds, and 90 twin size beds
• Clothing & Shoes for children ages 0-12years
• Small stuffed animals, dolls, toys, coloring books
Tax Deductible Donations can be made to New Life Children’s Refuge through Central Valley
Baptist Church or can deposit or wire directly into the NLCR Bank account at Wells Fargo.
True on Haiti
This was the group that got busted by Haitian Authorities trying to Traffic kids.
They’re in the Clinton Emails;
=Pitch for funding or some shit, super sketchy.
This looks like Mills & co are drafting statements following extradition.
Huma updating HRC on the status.
Read the emails and then look how close Epstien’s island is to Haiti….
GET IN HERE
“CLINTON BROKERS DEAL OVER HAITI ORPHAN ABDUCTIONS”
On March 17, 2010, after careful verification of identities by the Social
Welfare Ministry of Haiti, 32 out of the 33 children were returned to their
families (the last one being returned shortly thereafter),61 thus confirming
that none of the children were orphans.
Previously, Silsby had told an Associated Press reporter that the children
were delivered to the missionaries by “distant relatives” or “orphanages
that had collapsed in the quake,” adding that “‘[t]hey are very precious
kids that have lost their homes and families and are so deeply in need of,
most of all, God’s love and his compassion.’
The clintons ensured her release, that’s why Huma is updating HRC on the sitch and they’re drafting statements in the clinton leaks!